Friday 22 August 2008

Illustration Friday- Detach


Mr Lego decided to do his 'head-detaching' trick to help liven up the party!!

Running a bit late on this weeks image, but just about got there! Trying to lay down the foundations to my dissertation writing has taken up most of my week, but glad I managed to get this done today. Decided to start the colouring process again during the middle of my first attempt as it wasn't standing out as much as I wanted, so in turn missed dinner, so will head off for a mid-night snack now to keep my rumbling belly happy!! Hope it was worth it....enjoy :-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. The guy with the head coming off would have been enough but you went the extra mile with the background characters. Nice work and good idea.

Anonymous said...

Perfect party trick...!

cecilia[ps] said...

This one rules!! Awesome illo!

Mark Hanna said...

Haha....thanks for your comments, much appreciated :-D