Thursday 4 September 2008

Illustration Friday- Memories


This weeks Illustration Friday word was Memories, and as I don't have a very good memory myself, I had a peek through an old photo album for inspiration and decided to base my images on my long-time friendship with a well known character......Morph!! I used to carry him everywhere with me, so we have shared lots of memories together.

I had no plans to do any more than one image (like usual), but the idea kept on growing and I ended up working on 5 different images. This ended up being 4 when it came to the final drawing stage, and then had to cut one of the illustrations as it didn't fit in as well as the 3 I have used (will dig it out for a future I.F word im sure!!). I enjoyed working on these images, and I hope you enjoy looking at them. Click on pictures below to view them separately. :-D




No comments: