Monday 17 November 2008

Chocolate Shop Exhibition

Chocolate Milk Comes From Brown Cows
There's A Thin Person Inside Of Me Screaming To Get Out, But I Keep Her Sedated With Chocolate
Be An Angel, Share Your Chocolate
If There Is Melted Chocolate On Your Hands You're Eating It Too Slowly
Chocolate In Any Language Spells Love




I have been very busy over the last month working on images to submit for a new chocolate shop that has opened in the town of Wrexham, who have had the idea of using some extra wall space in the shop as a chance for artists to exhibit their work. I was very happy to be given the first opportunity to display my work, so fingers crossed people like it too! If anyone wants to view it first hand (and pick up some of the lovely chocolates on sale there too, yum yum!!) it is on at the Really Nice Chocolate shop www.reallynicechocolate.co.uk until january time. Prints of the images can also be purchased there too as poster size or postcards.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Cactus Monday, Mark! Beautiful prints! Good luck with this very exciting venture!!! Can you be paid for your work in chocolates??? LOL...yum!
Julie

Mark Hanna said...

Thanks Julie, happy cactus monday to you too!! I would be more than happy to be paid with chocolate coins....much better than proper money surely!!! :-D

stapeliad said...

These are superb- I really enjoy your style!

Are these vector images applied over washes? What media do you use?

Very clever!!!

Mary said...

Hey! Sorry I havn't been in touch, been busy making christmas cards!
Your chocolate work is awesome, I really like the textured painty backgrounds, add a really good depth to your work.
Glad third year is prooving to be successful.
x

yoon see said...

You are very creative illustrator; I really love your style and artworks, yeah especially the cute cactus character.
You also have a lot of love themed artwork too. There are all great!!!Keep up your good work Mark.
I have an award for you Mark, although this is my first visit to your blog. I found your blog thru Cactus Monday. Congrats. You really deserve this award.
Look like you are very busy, come over when you are free. Good luck!!!

yoon see said...

Here's the link for the award:
http://yoonsee.blogspot.com/2008/11/pinnacles-and-crowns.html

Margaret Ann said...

Nice work Mark...HAppy Cactus Monday fellow Cacuteer! :)