Saturday 11 July 2009

Glyndwr Final Show







After a very busy end to my course, I am now back updating my blog!!

With all the stress and sleepless nights getting everything prepared for my assessments, it was on to getting the final show ready!! In short - everything went off without any problems and with great work all round, everyone who attended seemed to like what they saw.

Our show would stay up for a few weeks and will then get transported down to London on 14th July to set up for The New Designers Show (Part 2) from 16th - 19th July. If you can make it, then it really is worth going to see all the new, talented graduates this year!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ooo, the show looks awesome. I remember how exciting it all was. Wish I was going to New Designers this year. Have loads of fun and tell me all about it when you get back. Will keep my fingers crossed for you too. Love the bargin buisness cards and postcards by the way! Very snazy! x