Wednesday 13 October 2010

Midweek Random Selector



Hi everyone! I've been finding myself drawing lots of crocs and chicks recently as you can see by the images below, and also a project on working on at the moment too. So to stop myself going too stir-crazy with them, I will be doing some random images that make no sense at all.

I haven't done images like this for a while since I stopped taking part in Illustration Friday (which I still think is a good idea), but I have devised my own way of generating a topic to draw from. Drum roll please..... It will be my Weekend Random Selector!!

I know what you're thinking...but no, I haven't built myself a big machine like the Lottery use to spit out topics for me!! Similar, but maybe a tad less technical. It will be picking 3 bits of paper, each with a word on and then using that as a starting point.

So here we are, the first image...a warm up I would say for the Weekend Random Selector.

Shark + Rocker +Toilet = Random Selection- hope you like.

Will have the official one up this weekend.

Bye for now. :-)

No comments: