Thursday 23 June 2011

Slash Snippet



Hey everybody, I'm now back from my holiday fun in Majorca and ready to get back into the swing of things. This is part of an image I finished just before I jetted off and is based around something to do with Slash from Guns and Roses, but that is all I'm going to say about that for the moment!

Now I'm back I will be attempting to get another blog (The Little Cactus) up and running very soon, once I have designed it to my liking of course. Once that is done, I will also be looking at updating the look of this blog and possibly something with the website.

So with these and all the other various projects I'm doing, it could be a very busy period for me so will be keeping the Pro Plus handy!

Right, better stop faffing and get back to it. Come back and visit again soon, and any comments are always welcome :-)

No comments: