Tuesday 3 June 2008

Flying Project






This project started as a summer brief before the second year started, where we were given the word 'flying', and just had to brainstorm, research, and draw anything connected to that word. When we then started the year, it was a case of choosing an image/ character from our sketches to then create a story from. I had some drawings of a squirrel getting flown away by some balloons and decided to work from that. We also had to incorporate 3D elements into the work, which I did, using photos, metal, and making my own soft toy version of the character to use in the images. This ended up being a long project which I kept coming back to now and again while working on other projects.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I want this book! When is it being published!? :)